The South Devon Fitness Festival
- Credit: Archant
The South Devon Fitness Festival on Saturday 3 May 2014 at South Devon College, Long Road, Paignton, TQ4 7EJ
Take part in various fitness events led by top instructors across the South West; Zumba, Hi/Lo aerobics, Shadow Boxing, High Intensity Interval training, Fit steps and more. Free health checks, free sports massage and yoga chill out zone. Café & Refreshments available, and plenty of free parking. Join in, have fun, get fit!
Or why not take this opportunity to promote your own health-related business as a stallholder at the event?
Search ‘South Devon Fitness Festival’ to book your place and pay online.
Tickets are £10 for participants and stallholders, with proceeds going to Friends of South Devon College and Rowcroft Hospice. Main events run from 13:00 to 16:00, with registration open from 12:00.
Minimum age for participation is 16.
For more information and to purchase your ticket, please visit http://shop.southdevon.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=124Or enquire via email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 01803 540381 / 01803 540489
- 1 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 Try this pretty, circular coastal walk at the Chidham Peninsula
- 7 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 8 9 of the best places for coffee across Cornwall
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal