The South Devon Fitness Festival
- Credit: Archant
The South Devon Fitness Festival on Saturday 3 May 2014 at South Devon College, Long Road, Paignton, TQ4 7EJ
Take part in various fitness events led by top instructors across the South West; Zumba, Hi/Lo aerobics, Shadow Boxing, High Intensity Interval training, Fit steps and more. Free health checks, free sports massage and yoga chill out zone. Café & Refreshments available, and plenty of free parking. Join in, have fun, get fit!
Or why not take this opportunity to promote your own health-related business as a stallholder at the event?
Search ‘South Devon Fitness Festival’ to book your place and pay online.
Tickets are £10 for participants and stallholders, with proceeds going to Friends of South Devon College and Rowcroft Hospice. Main events run from 13:00 to 16:00, with registration open from 12:00.
Minimum age for participation is 16.
For more information and to purchase your ticket, please visit http://shop.southdevon.ac.uk/browse/product.asp?compid=1&modid=1&catid=124Or enquire via email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, or by telephone: 01803 540381 / 01803 540489
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 4 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 5 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 6 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 9 7 of the best places to eat al fresco in York
- 10 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon