The Sovereign Centre
- Credit: Archant
The Sovereign Centre has thirty five of your favourite High Street brands along with places to eat-in or just take-away.
Situated just off the sea front, opposite the Grand Pier. With over thirty five shops and stores featuring some of the biggest names in the British retail scene, you are sure to find the shops you want at the Sovereign Shopping Centre and with all located under one roof, you can enjoy your shopping whatever the weather.
The Centre’s eight hundred and fifty space multi-storey shoppers car park is conveniently situated above the shopping mall. It has dedicated parking spaces for the disabled and for parents with young children and is ideally located just off the sea front opposite the Grand Pier.
Our Shopmobility Scheme which is located on level one of the car park adjacent to the disabled parking bays, has wheelchairs and motorised scooters for hire.
- 1 Try this three mile walk around Belper
- 2 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 3 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 4 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 5 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 6 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 7 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
Booking in advance is advisable so please contact : Shopmobility Telephone 01934 420410 email email@example.com. For those staying in nearby hotels we offer an Overnight Parking Tariff. Terms and conditions apply.
The Sovereign Shopping Centre is situated in the heart of the town centre of Weston-super-Mare, just a ten minute drive from the M5 motorway. Centre Opening Times: Monday - Saturday 9.00am - 5.30pm, Sunday 10.30am - 4.30pm