The Swan Inn, Moreton in Marsh
- Credit: Archant
The Swan Inn has recently been taken over and is now family run. We are located within the heart of the town at the junction of the Stow on the Wold (A429) and the Bourton road (A44).
Restaurant and Bar Food
Relax in our Lounge Bar / Restaurant and enjoy a drink or coffee and browse our blackboard menu of traditional home cooked food and our specialty of locally sourced steaks.
Bed and Breakfast
We have started our refurbishment program and have 7 letting rooms, 5 en-suite with a shower and all with TV, hair dryer, complimentary mineral water and Tea / Coffee making facilities are provided.
A Four Poster room is available.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks
Our function room can accommodate 50 people for a sit down meal and 70 for a finger buffet. This room is perfect for any family occasion or business meeting.
We can accommodate coach parties with prior notice.
The Swan Inn
Moreton in Marsh
Tel. 01608 650711