The Swan Inn, Moreton-in-Marsh
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: The Swan Inn is a family-run business located within the heart of Moreton-in-Marsh, providing food, bed and board, as well as a function room available to hire.
Visitors to The Swan Inn can warm themselves with an organic cooked breakfast or lunch in the cosy restaurant. The pub is child-friendly, with a locally-sourced homemade Children’s menu, high chairs, baby warming facilities, skittles alley and games. Children are most welcome in the restaurant area until 9pm.
Restaurant and Bar Food
Relax in The Swan Inn Lounge Bar and Restaurant, enjoy a drink or coffee and browse the blackboard menu of traditional home cooked food and their specialty of locally sourced steaks.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
Bed and Breakfast
All the rooms at The Swan Inn have recently been refurbished. There are eight letting rooms, including two with four-poster beds, all with an en-suite bathroom and shower, television, hair-dryer, complimentary mineral water and tea / coffee making facilities.
The Swan Inn function room can accommodate fifty people for a sit down meal and seventy for a finger buffet. The room is ideal for family occasions or business meetings, and coach parties can be accommodated given prior notice.
The Swan Inn is open from 8am - 11pm and accessible via the junction of Stow-on-the-Wold (A429) and the Bourton road (A44). For more information, visit: www.swanmoreton.co.uk