The Upholsterer at Auto Historica 2013 near Arundel
- Credit: Archant
Crowds flocked to Auto Historica 2013 to view over 200 vintage cars, bikes and military vehicles and help raise money for Chestnut Tree House Hospice.
Among the number arriving in Burpham village early on a chilly Sunday morning were Laura and Milos Jandac, otherwise known as The Upholsterer.
A family run business based in Midhurst, they were on hand to demonstrate their skills in vintage car upholstery.
“We enjoyed every minute of the day and chatting to the many enthusiasts who passed our stand,” says Milos.
The event itself provided a little of everything for the vintage enthusiast, including vintage hair and make-up demonstrations, cream teas, the oldest Aston Martin left in the world and the Bloodhound SSC hoping to break the land speed record. For those keen to try there were even Jive lessons.
Laura and Milos would like to thank everyone who visited the stand and look forward to meeting those that didn’t get the chance next year.
• The Upholsterer, 15 North Street, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 9DH. Tel: 01730 810284
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go