The Upholsterer at Auto Historica 2013 near Arundel
- Credit: Archant
Crowds flocked to Auto Historica 2013 to view over 200 vintage cars, bikes and military vehicles and help raise money for Chestnut Tree House Hospice.
Among the number arriving in Burpham village early on a chilly Sunday morning were Laura and Milos Jandac, otherwise known as The Upholsterer.
A family run business based in Midhurst, they were on hand to demonstrate their skills in vintage car upholstery.
“We enjoyed every minute of the day and chatting to the many enthusiasts who passed our stand,” says Milos.
The event itself provided a little of everything for the vintage enthusiast, including vintage hair and make-up demonstrations, cream teas, the oldest Aston Martin left in the world and the Bloodhound SSC hoping to break the land speed record. For those keen to try there were even Jive lessons.
Laura and Milos would like to thank everyone who visited the stand and look forward to meeting those that didn’t get the chance next year.
• The Upholsterer, 15 North Street, Midhurst, West Sussex GU29 9DH. Tel: 01730 810284
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 7 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal