The Wine School of Cheshire host wine tasting evening at the New Blossom’s Hotel in Chester.
- Credit: Archant
Chester’s business community gave enthusiastic support to a wine tasting evening presented by Richard J Smith of The Wine School of Cheshire at the New Blossom’s Hotel in Chester.
Guests enjoyed fine wines, canapés and presentations from key Chester business people.
Richard J Smith captivated his audience with an introduction to unique wines from around the world. The presentations were interspersed with delicious canapés to compliment the wines.
The event was organised in conjunction with Mercer & Associates and Lomani Luxury Travel. It included a charity auction for Children Today which featured a prize of a night’s stay at the Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa, which raised over £1,200 for the charity.
Richard J Smith said: ‘It was fantastic to see such a wide selection of Chester businesses in attendance, and to offer people an introduction to The Wine School of Cheshire events.’
This year celebrating 25 years in the industry and having worked with every genre of client, from the royal family down, Richard encourages people to be passionate about food and wine pairings and strongly believes that wine tasting should be inclusive to all, and be fun. w
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces