The Wine School of Cheshire host wine tasting evening at the New Blossom’s Hotel in Chester.
- Credit: Archant
Chester’s business community gave enthusiastic support to a wine tasting evening presented by Richard J Smith of The Wine School of Cheshire at the New Blossom’s Hotel in Chester.
Guests enjoyed fine wines, canapés and presentations from key Chester business people.
Richard J Smith captivated his audience with an introduction to unique wines from around the world. The presentations were interspersed with delicious canapés to compliment the wines.
The event was organised in conjunction with Mercer & Associates and Lomani Luxury Travel. It included a charity auction for Children Today which featured a prize of a night’s stay at the Craxton Wood Hotel & Spa, which raised over £1,200 for the charity.
Richard J Smith said: ‘It was fantastic to see such a wide selection of Chester businesses in attendance, and to offer people an introduction to The Wine School of Cheshire events.’
This year celebrating 25 years in the industry and having worked with every genre of client, from the royal family down, Richard encourages people to be passionate about food and wine pairings and strongly believes that wine tasting should be inclusive to all, and be fun. w
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 7 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 8 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021