The Wood Norton opens new luxury venue
- Credit: Archant
The Wood Norton Hotel, based in Worcestershire, is opening its doors to a brand new luxury venue, opening this week.
The new venue, called ‘The Orangery,’ sits opposite the main house of the hotel, with a glass frontage providing expansive views over the Malverns and the Worcestershire countryside. It also has its own private gardens, and terrace, making it ideal for weddings and private functions.
Craig Webb, general manager of the hotel, said: “We are really excited about the opening of The Orangery. We have heavily invested time in the design and execution of the build to create a stunning venue. The glass frontage is really special and the views it provides are phenomenal. We can’t wait for the first weddings and events to take place!”
The new function suite, which cost £1m to build and took 4 months to erect, can cater for up to 120 people during the day and 180 in the evening.
Craig concluded: “This is fantastic for both us as a hotel, and also couples, conference organisers etc. We can now cater for bigger events, where the main hotel and restaurant can still run as it normally would. Whilst guests of the Orangery can enjoy an exclusive event.”
The Orangery is now open and taking bookings for weddings, conferences and events. For further information, call Katie Butterworth on 01386 765611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about The Wood Norton, visit: www.thewoodnorton.com
- 1 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 2 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 3 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 4 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 6 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 7 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
- 10 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit