The Wood Norton opens new luxury venue
- Credit: Archant
The Wood Norton Hotel, based in Worcestershire, is opening its doors to a brand new luxury venue, opening this week.
The new venue, called ‘The Orangery,’ sits opposite the main house of the hotel, with a glass frontage providing expansive views over the Malverns and the Worcestershire countryside. It also has its own private gardens, and terrace, making it ideal for weddings and private functions.
Craig Webb, general manager of the hotel, said: “We are really excited about the opening of The Orangery. We have heavily invested time in the design and execution of the build to create a stunning venue. The glass frontage is really special and the views it provides are phenomenal. We can’t wait for the first weddings and events to take place!”
The new function suite, which cost £1m to build and took 4 months to erect, can cater for up to 120 people during the day and 180 in the evening.
Craig concluded: “This is fantastic for both us as a hotel, and also couples, conference organisers etc. We can now cater for bigger events, where the main hotel and restaurant can still run as it normally would. Whilst guests of the Orangery can enjoy an exclusive event.”
The Orangery is now open and taking bookings for weddings, conferences and events. For further information, call Katie Butterworth on 01386 765611 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about The Wood Norton, visit: www.thewoodnorton.com
- 1 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 2 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 3 Christmas in Hertfordshire 2021: Top festive markets
- 4 Magical Christmas markets in Suffolk 2021
- 5 Magical Christmas markets in Sussex 2021
- 6 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021
- 7 The 15 best Christmas markets in Norfolk 2021
- 8 The 11 best Christmas markets in Somerset 2021
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 The best Christmas markets and fairs in and around Cheshire