- Credit: Archant
If you are looking for beautiful, individual jewellery The Workshop in Hebden Bridge is the place to visit.
The Workshop was founded in 2012 by Robert and Jenny Dutson, two jewellers with a passion for designing and creating jewellery that is just that little bit different and of the highest quality.
We make everything from the finest diamond set platinum engagement rings to showstopping statement pieces and beautiful silver jewellery to be worn everyday.
The Workshop stocks a range of gorgeous jewellery which has been designed and made on the premises. As we make all our own pieces, our stock often changes and it is worth popping into the shop regularly to see what new pieces we have.
We also offer a commission service and will design a piece of jewellery to be made especially for you. This could be the engagement ring of your dreams, a piece of jewellery to celebrate a special anniversary or something new and exquisite that utilises gemstones from old or inherited jewellery.
- 1 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 10 11 of the prettiest villages in North Devon
We can design something new and unique for you and also work with your own designs. Our aim is to make sure that you have a piece of jewellery that you will love.
Our passion is for individual design and high quality workmanship together with a strong attention to detail. We have over 50 years combined experience in designing and making beautiful jewellery. Our jewellery is created using a combination of time honoured traditional bench skills and also the very latest CAD technology, ensuring that we offer the most comprehensive manufacturing service possible.
The Workshop is easy to find in Hebden Bridge, situated opposite The White Lion. You can be assured of a warm and friendly welcome in our delightful shop which is one of the oldest buildings in the town, dating from 1650.