Thrills in store at Chatsworth Country Fair
- Credit: Archant
The popular Chatsworth Country Fair, set in the beautiful parkland in the Peak District, will once again be jam packed with fun and entertainment for all the family across all three days.
Split second timing, breathtaking fire jumps and pyramids on wheels are just some of the stunning tricks crowds can expect from The Imps, the world famous youth motorcycle team.
The Grand Ring will also be the site for thrilling landings from the Jump4Heroes human flight team, and visitors to the fair on Friday and Sunday will be treated to an awe-inspiring aerobatic display by the Red Arrows.
Animals lovers will be in seventh heaven with the top Birds of Prey display team in the UK; the Dog and Duck Show; Allcomers’s Dog Racing and the Hound Parade. Kicking off each day are the Mounted Games where teams of riders show their amazing skills in relay and obstacle races all performed at blistering speed.
Across the site, The Cookery Theatre will be hosting some of the country’s finest chefs, including Great British Bake Off judge Paul Hollywood (Friday); Mary Berry (Saturday) and Valentine Warner (Sunday).
With other activities on offer ranging from clay pigeon shooting and archery, to vintage vehicle displays, trade and craft stands and a fun-packed fairground, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
Tickets for Chatsworth Country Fair are £25 for adults per day and free for children under 14 years old. Fantastic discounts are available for tickets purchased in advance online.
For more information visit: www.chatsworthcountryfair.co.uk
- 1 Win a diamond ring worth £1,000
- 2 Win a watercolour painting of Gosfield by artist James Merriott
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Photography focus: 5 stunning Yorkshire Dales landscapes
- 5 Recipe: Make our peanut caramel poke cake
- 6 Afternoon tea deliveries in the Cotswolds
- 7 From The Dig to Harry Potter - 5 films shot in Suffolk
- 8 6 great woodland walks in the Peak District
- 9 Win a short break at Landal Darwin Forest
- 10 Hideen gems in the Peak District - Noon Stones circle, Birchover Triangle, Bleaklow Head