Tickets available for National Star College’s evening of fine dining
- Credit: Archant
Tickets are available as National Star host an exclusive evening of first-class dining created by award-winning chef Rob Rees MBE, The Cotswold Chef.
National Star are hosting an exclusive ticketed event to experience an intimate gourmet evening at StarBistro, Royal Crescent on Saturday July 18. Highlights of the 6-course menu include medallion of Cornish Brill, Hot Souffle Suissesse, Hay Baked Lamb, strawberries poached in champagne and a selection of surprise desserts. See the attached flyer for more details.
StarBistro has won several awards alongside its success in developing skills, training and work place experience for learners with disabilities and learning difficulties and the gourmet evening will be a rare chance to enjoy a meal based on Rob’s 28 years’ experience in the catering industry. Money raised from the evening will go to supporting young people with disabilities to enable them to realise their goals.
Cotswold Life readers will receive 25% discount off the standard £100 ticket price. To take advantage of 25% off your ticket price, please enter code ‘FOODLOVER’ at the time of booking. Please note, numbers are strictly limited to 35 places. We therefore anticipate the event will sell out over the next few days. Click here to book your place now.
National Star provides specialist education, training and personal development for people with complex disabilities and acquired brain injuries. Their programmes and projects enable young people and adults with disabilities to gain independence, confidence and vital life skills.
Rob Rees MBE is one of the UK’s leading chefs and consultants dedicated to creating a better food culture for Britain. He balances his work as a social entrepreneur with being a campaigner, demonstrator, food columnist, writer, consultant and chef.
For more about National Star College, visit their website.
- 1 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Alport Castles - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 10 Magical Christmas markets in Kent 2021