Tickets now on sale for Southend Barns Bridal Fashion Show
- Credit: Archant
Southend Barns wedding venue in Chichester will be hosting a bridal fashion show on Wednesday 17th September from 7-9pm.
The event will raise money for the charity St Wilfrid’s Hospice, and is set to be a glamorous evening where guests can enjoy sparkling wine and
canapés from Field & Fork, view a choreographed fashion show and meet wedding suppliers.
Themes such as vintage, glamour, boho and rock ‘n’ roll will be featured in the show, which will showcase outfits for men, women and children as well as accessories from local wedding suppliers.
Before and after the catwalk event, local businesses displaying wedding accessories, flowers, jewellery, hats, clothing, and hair and makeup services will set up stands in the venue’s elegant ceremony room. This will provide guests with a relaxed, informal atmosphere where they can find inspiration and meet potential suppliers for their wedding day. Local suppliers who are involved include House of Fraser, Mousetrap, ID Makeup, Hair and Beauty Salon, Whyte Weddings Bridal Shop and Andrew McDowall tailoring.
Mariella Fleming, owner of Southend Barns, comments: “This is the first time we have hosted a fashion show and we are looking forward to displaying some of the fantastic bridal fashions that can be found at our local shops.”
Tickets for the fashion show cost £30 and are on sale now with limited spaces. All proceeds from the event will be donated to St Wilfrid’s Hospice. To book your tickets please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01243 641247.
For more information about Southend Barns please visit www.southendfarms.co.uk.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 5 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 6 Win a watercolour painting of Wat Tyler Country Park by artist James Merriott
- 7 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 8 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
- 9 23 places to find the best views in Devon
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths