Time to enter the EVA awards designed to recognise the region’s successful women
- Credit: Archant
Enterprise Vision Awards information roadshow
BUSINESSWOMEN from across the North West flocked to an information roadshow hosted by the team from the popular Enterprise Vision Awards, which is supported by Lancashire Life.
The event, hosted by Preston College, attracted a variety of female business owners, who were seeking top tips and skills to become great candidates for this year’s awards.
More than 40 listened to Jackie Speight, who manages the social media for the awards, and Jen Blackwell and Dawn Vickers from DanceSyndrome. Jen won the Inspirational Woman of the Year award 2015. The trio passed on a host of tips to guests regarding application forms and social media.
Coral Horn, founder of the Pink Link Ladies’ networking group and organiser of the EVAs, said: ‘It was fantastic to meet so many women from across the north west. Our roadshows are a great way for people to not only network, but to gain first hand advice in preparation for the awards.’
The EVAs were launched back in 2011 and aim to recognise women who are doing great things in business. Miss Horn added: ‘Both Jen and Jackie passed on some excellent points. These are the main reasons we organise our roadshows – the knowledge potential entrants can pick up is priceless.’
The awards are now open for entries and nominations. Those looking to enter can find out more at the free EVAs launch events. More information is also available at www.enterprisevisionawards.co.uk
Entries will close on June 13, 2016 and the winners will be announced at a black-tie ceremony on September 23 at Blackpool Winter Gardens.
- 1 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 One Suffolk beach given Blue Flag status for 2021
- 4 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 5 Where to go wild swimming in the Cotswolds
- 6 Meet the new Devon stars of Channel 4 series
- 7 Nigel Haworth to return to The Three Fishes in Mitton
- 8 Win £500 of English wine from Lyme Bay Winery
- 9 10 places to visit in South Derbyshire
- 10 Win a picnic hamper from Booths