To my beautiful valentine
- Credit: Archant
Treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day to these gorgeous health and beauty gifts
To see the Valentines Day gift collection, simply view the gallery to the right hand side of this page.
‘His & Her’ spa treatments
What better way to spend your Valentine’s Day than with a pamper package for two?
Better Together at Cadbury House
The spa at Cadbury House is offering couples a luxurious package to be enjoyed together to celebrate Valentine’s Day. The package includes full access to spa facilities for the day, a light lunch in thelounge, a glass of bubbly, and a relaxing stone massage each, making it the perfect treat for your loved one.
The Better Together luxury spa day costs £42pp and is available Sunday-Friday throughout February.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
For more information or to book, call 01934 837231 or visit theclubandspabristol.co.uk
Spa day at the Roman Baths
Make the most of Bath’s natural thermal waters with a one day spa package - the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with your partner. The package includes a ticket to the Roman Baths, a voucher for a three-course launch or Champagne afternoon tea in the Pump Room, and a voucher for a two hour spa session at Thermae Bath Spa.
The spa package costs £66pp.
For more information or to book, call 0844 847 5256 or go to visitbath.co.uk
Weekend break at Mount Somerset Hotel
Enjoy a two night break over Valentine’s weekend (Friday 14 and Saturday 15 February) at the Mount Somerset Hotel in Lower Henlade. The stay includes a chilled bottle of Champagne and homemade chocolates on arrival, plus a 30 minute back, neck and shoulder massage or facial to unwind. On Friday 14, enjoy canapés, a strawberry Bellini, and a four-course dinner as part of the package. Dinner on the second night can be booked as an extra.
The stay, including the treatment and Friday’s meal, costs from £239.50pp for a classic room.
For more information or to book, call 01823 442 500 or visit themountsomersethotelandspa.com