Tonic Hair and Beauty
- Credit: Archant
Here at Tonic we have a qualified, friendly team who work really well together to make your visit to us a thoroughly enjoyable experience.
Our aim is for you to leave the salon feeling truly spoilt and fabulous. Relax with a refreshment in our ambient reception where your professional and friendly stylist will meet you and take you through our uniquely designed hair spa, complete with massage chairs and soft mood lighting, before heading through to our spacious salon.
Our stylists are constantly trained and up-to-date with all the latest styles in classic and contemporary cutting and colouring as well as restyle services. Here at Tonic we have a qualified, friendly team who work really well together to make your visit to us a thoroughly enjoyable experience. If you would like to visit and look around our salon, have a free consultation and experience our calm, relaxing atmosphere you are more than welcome.
Our beauty salon, together with its spa atmosphere, has been created to fulfil your every wish and our professional and attentive staff are highly trained to help make you feel truly relaxed and pampered. Whether you are looking to indulge yourself for just an hour or for the entire day, as soon as you arrive the stresses of your everyday life simply melt away. Each of our rooms has been individually designed to be spacious - yet serene and intimate - to assist and promote your feeling of complete comfort, luxury and well-being.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
We also believe in selecting and using only the finest beauty products and treatments available, which is why we insist on, and also offer you the opportunity to purchase the luxury skin care range. We require at least 24hrs notice if you are unable to keep your appointment a 50% charge may apply if the appointment can not be allocated.