Top 5 must-have wedding hire items
- Credit: Archant
Revolution Event Services offer their expert advice on the top wedding hire items to add a little magic to your big day
Although we lose an hour of sleep, the clocks moving forward is a sign that summer is on its way!
Summer brings many memories for each individual, but arguably the most important day in the life of any man or woman is their wedding day. Summer weddings are a popular choice for many couples to tie the knot as everybody can celebrate long into the evening and the British weather is (usually) on your side. From signature cocktails to popping florals, the ideas are endless!
So we at Revolution Event Services have put together a top five wedding hire items list - items that add those special touches and help create an everlasting memory. You can thank us later!
• 5 At number five, we have starlight backdrops! Our Ivory Starlight Backdrop is mainly used for the top table and comes with hundreds of twinkling lights which can be changed to pink or white. It’s perfect for weddings with an elegant theme or incorporating pastel colours. The lights can be controlled in two ways; the dimness and how fast or slow you would like each light to twinkle!
• 4 Next up are fairy lights. Our fairy lights can be used indoors and outdoors, and come in warm or cold white. Fairy lights are such a cost effective way to decorate and add style to your wedding! Whether it’s in a marquee, wrapped around some trees or used to light up staircases or beams within venues, they are sure to create a luxurious feel to your wedding.
• 3 Number three; two words - funky furniture! If you want to create an outdoor seating area, but are looking for something different and stylish, our LED furniture is perfect for you. We have a range of furniture in stock, from cube seats, to poseur tables - and even ice buckets! With battery life of 8-10 hours, and the ability to change to the colour and lighting of your choice (fading or flashing), these will be sure to add the ‘wow factor’ to your wedding.
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 5 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
- 10 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
• 2 At two, we have more lights! This time it’s LED uplighters. These are another ideal way to theme your summer weddings. Because they are LED, you can set them to your exact chosen pastel colours and let the lights do the talking.
• 1 And finally, at number one (drum roll please)... We have the illuminated dance floor! Our dance floor includes hundreds of twinkling LED lights in a stunning white finish and with six different speeds; flawless for your first dance.
Visit Revolution Event Services Ltd. for more information.