Top Prizes up for grabs
- Credit: Archant
On 7 March at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury, a charity dinner dance will be held to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support.
The guests will enjoy a drinks reception, three-course dinner and live entertainment from local band Tardis.
The speaker for the evening will be comedy impressionist Darren Farley, a regular on Sky Sports’ Soccer AM, and the evening will also feature a charity auction to raise even more funds for the charity, which helps support those living with cancer in the local area.
Prizes available include a night’s stay at the hotel including dinner and spa for two, a signed Manchester United football, a signed Mike Tyson boxing glove and a one-year membership to Kew Gardens.
Organiser Michael Dean said: “The charity ball at Cadbury House is set to be a great night. We’ve put a lot of work into finding the best live entertainment and amazing prizes for the charity auction so we hope we’ll raise a good amount for a really worthwhile charity.
“Our aim is to raise £10,000 by August and with the help of various local businesses we have already raised a brilliant £4,500. This ball will help us on our way to achieving the goal.
“Cancer affects so many of us in some shape or form, which is why it is so important to give back to charities like Macmillan which really make a difference to the lives of those suffering.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go
“The venue is fantastic and the food will be top-class so we’re going to have lots of fun as well as supporting a great cause.”
Tickets are £40 per person with corporate sponsored tables of 10 available for £500.
The evening will begin when bars open at 6pm and continue with entertainment and a disco until 1am.
For more information or to book call Michael Dean on 07783 671488.