Trading Boundaries Christmas canapé masterclass and shopping evening
- Credit: Archant
Trading Boundaries is hosting a very special night in aid of Alzheimer’s Society on 26th November.
Top chef, Andy McGlennon, who has over 20 years experience of teaching professional cooking, trained at The Savoy and has cooked for Her Majesty The Queen, will be preparing and presenting a range of delicious canapés that will wow any party, and will also be offering the odd taster too! Andy is happy to answer questions to any culinary dilemmas the audience may have.
The evening will also feature table setting displays, as well as swags, wreaths and trees will be available to purchase and pre-order.
Customers can enjoy the magical Christmas atmosphere of Trading Boundaries, as they peruse the showrooms for Christmas gifts. The evening will include a charity raffle with fabulous prizes.
Ticket price: £15 (including a glass of wine on entry)
Time: 7pm - 9.30pm
- 1 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 2 8 great family walks in the North West
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 6 places to view snowdrops in Yorkshire
- 5 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 6 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 7 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 8 6 great walks near Warrington
- 9 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Date: 26 November 2014
Location: Trading Boundaries, Sheffield Green, Nr Fletching, East Sussex TN22 3RB
Tel: 01825 790200. www.tradingboundaries.com/events