Trading Boundaries Christmas canapé masterclass and shopping evening
- Credit: Archant
Trading Boundaries is hosting a very special night in aid of Alzheimer’s Society on 26th November.
Top chef, Andy McGlennon, who has over 20 years experience of teaching professional cooking, trained at The Savoy and has cooked for Her Majesty The Queen, will be preparing and presenting a range of delicious canapés that will wow any party, and will also be offering the odd taster too! Andy is happy to answer questions to any culinary dilemmas the audience may have.
The evening will also feature table setting displays, as well as swags, wreaths and trees will be available to purchase and pre-order.
Customers can enjoy the magical Christmas atmosphere of Trading Boundaries, as they peruse the showrooms for Christmas gifts. The evening will include a charity raffle with fabulous prizes.
Ticket price: £15 (including a glass of wine on entry)
Time: 7pm - 9.30pm
- 1 10 famous (and not so famous) castles in Cheshire
- 2 WIN a weekend escape at St. Mellion Estate, Cornwall
- 3 Why you should move to Bridlington
- 4 5 of the best pick your own farms in Hampshire
- 5 What's On in Devon, July 2022
- 6 Puffin Sculpture Trail comes to the Yorkshire Coast this summer
- 7 11 of the most Instagrammble locations in Surrey
- 8 What's On in Cornwall, July 2022
- 9 Win a bumper prize of Devon’s best food and drink
- 10 Naturism in the Cotswolds
Date: 26 November 2014
Location: Trading Boundaries, Sheffield Green, Nr Fletching, East Sussex TN22 3RB
Tel: 01825 790200. www.tradingboundaries.com/events