Training for the National Make-Up Artist Awards 2015
- Credit: Archant
Promotional feature: Every year, Britain’s premier beauty show returns to the NEC, Birmingham. Makiazas Alondz Studios invite aspiring and professional make-up artists to train with them for the MUA awards.
This year, Makiazas & Alondz Studios invite you to take part in training for the National MUA Awards 2015, taking place on May 10-11 2015.
We are inviting you to take part, not just as professionals, but also those of you training to become a make-up artist. We are looking for fresh, new talent to help them find their feet in this field. Entering this national competition with our expertise and support behind you is a great way to get off to a flying start in this exciting profession.
If you were to ask why you should choose us… My answer to that question is very simple; because last year we trained a first place winner!
72 make-up artists from Ireland and the UK took part in last year’s competition. Last year Alondz Studio’s student, who won first place, took part in the Bridal and Occasional Make-Up themed competition. Dovile Vosiliene took first place in the competition and has gone on to open a successful make-up studio and is also working as a master make-up artist, collaborating with photographers in London.
Judges were from the UK and worked as make-up teachers, film make-up artists and magazine editors.
Interestingly, models for the competition were everyday women with the little imperfections we all have!
You can find more information about registering for the course by going to www.makiazas.com
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 8 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 Al fresco dining in Cornwall: 9 of the best places to go