Try paddleboarding at Plymouth’s Royal William Yard
- Credit: Archant
South West SUP will be offering people of all ages and experience levels the chance to try out paddleboarding
Provided for by South West SUP, who claim they are Plymouth’s only dedicated Stand Up Paddleboarding School, the sessions will take place at Royal William Yard in Plymouth.
Everyone is welcome to try out the pleasure and power of paddleboarding at the Demo Day on Thursday 27 August.
All sessions will be conducted by professional instructors certified by the Water Skills Academy.
South West SUP use the world’s best selling boards, sourced from local Devon traders Red Paddle Co., and will provide these for those wishing to take part.
For more experienced paddleboarders, free lessons will be running from 4pm to 7pm on the day.
Those with basic or no experience can participate by booking a one hour session. Starting from 3pm on the demo day, beginners’ lessons are only £20 per person.
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
Refreshments, including a barbeque, coffee and cakes, will be available from Rockets and Rascals.
Places can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information can be found at Stand Up Paddleboarding School.