Try paddleboarding at Plymouth’s Royal William Yard
- Credit: Archant
South West SUP will be offering people of all ages and experience levels the chance to try out paddleboarding
Provided for by South West SUP, who claim they are Plymouth’s only dedicated Stand Up Paddleboarding School, the sessions will take place at Royal William Yard in Plymouth.
Everyone is welcome to try out the pleasure and power of paddleboarding at the Demo Day on Thursday 27 August.
All sessions will be conducted by professional instructors certified by the Water Skills Academy.
South West SUP use the world’s best selling boards, sourced from local Devon traders Red Paddle Co., and will provide these for those wishing to take part.
For more experienced paddleboarders, free lessons will be running from 4pm to 7pm on the day.
Those with basic or no experience can participate by booking a one hour session. Starting from 3pm on the demo day, beginners’ lessons are only £20 per person.
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 5 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 10 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
Refreshments, including a barbeque, coffee and cakes, will be available from Rockets and Rascals.
Places can be booked by emailing email@example.com. Further information can be found at Stand Up Paddleboarding School.