Try paddleboarding at Plymouth’s Royal William Yard
- Credit: Archant
South West SUP will be offering people of all ages and experience levels the chance to try out paddleboarding
Provided for by South West SUP, who claim they are Plymouth’s only dedicated Stand Up Paddleboarding School, the sessions will take place at Royal William Yard in Plymouth.
Everyone is welcome to try out the pleasure and power of paddleboarding at the Demo Day on Thursday 27 August.
All sessions will be conducted by professional instructors certified by the Water Skills Academy.
South West SUP use the world’s best selling boards, sourced from local Devon traders Red Paddle Co., and will provide these for those wishing to take part.
For more experienced paddleboarders, free lessons will be running from 4pm to 7pm on the day.
Those with basic or no experience can participate by booking a one hour session. Starting from 3pm on the demo day, beginners’ lessons are only £20 per person.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 3 Gardoolet: WIN this summer's best garden game
- 4 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 5 Are you ready for the greatest show this summer?
- 6 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 7 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 8 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 10 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
Refreshments, including a barbeque, coffee and cakes, will be available from Rockets and Rascals.
Places can be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Further information can be found at Stand Up Paddleboarding School.