Tudor Farmhouse Hotel in Clearwell unwraps Christmas Food and Craft Market
- Credit: Archant
Whether you’re looking for something special for the Christmas table or some stocking filler treats, the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel on Saturday November 23 will be an Aladdin’s cave of local treasures.
Free to attend, the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel is a good opportunity to pick up a few pre-Christmas treats.
There will be live entertainment from the Cinderford Youth Brass Band and Clearwell School Choir, with festive wreath demonstrations from Sally’s Flowers.
The award winning restaurant team at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel will be offering seasonal turkey and cranberry baps, along with roasted chestnuts and yuletide doughnuts, all washed down with their signature mulled wine and a selection of local wines, ciders and beers. Their menus consistently feature produce and producers from the Forest of Dean area.
This year’s market will also see local artistic talent from arts centre Taurus Craft exhibit their latest creations.
Commenting on the Christmas Food and Craft Market, Hari Fell, owner of the Tudor Farmhouse Hotel said: “We were overwhelmed with the popularity of our farmhouse market last summer, and a Christmas inspired market seemed the perfect opportunity to showcase the broad spectrum of artistic and artisan talent found in the Forest of Dean.”
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 7 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 8 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 9 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 10 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
The market will run from 12pm - 5pm on Saturday November 23
For more information on the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel, or for further details on the hotel’s rooms and restaurant visit: www.tudorfarmhousehotel.co.uk
or call: 01594 833046
Tudor Farmhouse Hotel
Royal Forest of Dean,