Tudor Farmhouse Hotel in Clearwell unwraps Christmas Food and Craft Market
- Credit: Archant
Whether you’re looking for something special for the Christmas table or some stocking filler treats, the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel on Saturday November 23 will be an Aladdin’s cave of local treasures.
Free to attend, the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel is a good opportunity to pick up a few pre-Christmas treats.
There will be live entertainment from the Cinderford Youth Brass Band and Clearwell School Choir, with festive wreath demonstrations from Sally’s Flowers.
The award winning restaurant team at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel will be offering seasonal turkey and cranberry baps, along with roasted chestnuts and yuletide doughnuts, all washed down with their signature mulled wine and a selection of local wines, ciders and beers. Their menus consistently feature produce and producers from the Forest of Dean area.
This year’s market will also see local artistic talent from arts centre Taurus Craft exhibit their latest creations.
Commenting on the Christmas Food and Craft Market, Hari Fell, owner of the Tudor Farmhouse Hotel said: “We were overwhelmed with the popularity of our farmhouse market last summer, and a Christmas inspired market seemed the perfect opportunity to showcase the broad spectrum of artistic and artisan talent found in the Forest of Dean.”
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 5 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 8 great family walks in the North West
- 10 10 of the best restaurants in Hastings
The market will run from 12pm - 5pm on Saturday November 23
For more information on the Christmas Food and Craft Market at Tudor Farmhouse Hotel, or for further details on the hotel’s rooms and restaurant visit: www.tudorfarmhousehotel.co.uk
or call: 01594 833046
Tudor Farmhouse Hotel
Royal Forest of Dean,