Valentines burlesque event
- Credit: Archant
On Friday 14 February 2014, Devon’s burlesque funsters K&Q are proud to present a night of some of the shining stars of the British Burlesque scene headlined by the incomparable Immodesty Blaize!
The Riviera Centre will once again play host to a full burlesque show in their 1.500 capacity theatre, the Forum:
The Flaming Feathers
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 12 historic village churches in Cheshire
- 3 7 autumn walks in Kent to delight the senses
- 4 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 Meet Maggie, GBBO's 70-year-old contestant from Dorset
- 8 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 9 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton
Pixie Le Knot and Doug Strong
This will be yet another unforgettable night for burlesque lovers and the event helps to continue putting Torquay well and truly on the burlesque map.
After the show the Arena of the Riviera Centre will be the setting for the Valentine’s ball, so put on your glad rags and prepare for an out of this world party.
There will be much frivolity and dancing with a cracking eclectic mix of music – swing, rock n roll, ska, soul, funk, boogie-woogie, R&B, garage, mambo, retro cheese, cool indie, stuff you can shake your tail feathers too with live music from rockin’ favourites The Mighty Atoms– until 2.00am
Tickets are £25 per person for the whole event and are available here