Valentines burlesque event
- Credit: Archant
On Friday 14 February 2014, Devon’s burlesque funsters K&Q are proud to present a night of some of the shining stars of the British Burlesque scene headlined by the incomparable Immodesty Blaize!
The Riviera Centre will once again play host to a full burlesque show in their 1.500 capacity theatre, the Forum:
The Flaming Feathers
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 10 8 great family walks in the North West
Pixie Le Knot and Doug Strong
This will be yet another unforgettable night for burlesque lovers and the event helps to continue putting Torquay well and truly on the burlesque map.
After the show the Arena of the Riviera Centre will be the setting for the Valentine’s ball, so put on your glad rags and prepare for an out of this world party.
There will be much frivolity and dancing with a cracking eclectic mix of music – swing, rock n roll, ska, soul, funk, boogie-woogie, R&B, garage, mambo, retro cheese, cool indie, stuff you can shake your tail feathers too with live music from rockin’ favourites The Mighty Atoms– until 2.00am
Tickets are £25 per person for the whole event and are available here