- Credit: Archant
Independent boutique, Vicki Allen offers a high level of quality, style and personal service rarely found in the stores in the high street.
In these days of internet shopping, high street retailers are working harder than ever to encourage customers to enjoy the benefits of local shopping. Having created a superb business over the past 22 years, Vicki Allen and her team have a wealth of expertise that is not available on the internet. Vicki and her staff enjoy what they do and strive to ensure that each customer looks great in everything they buy, even encouraging them to try something new and a little bit different. You can rely on an honest opinion as happy customers are the best advertisement for the business.
Our collections include some of the finest brands, such as Olsen, Oui Moments, Oska, Diktons, Javier Simorra, Gina Bacconi, Frank Lyman, Joseph Ribkoff, Not Your Daughter’s Jeans and many more. We are always up to date with the season’s trends and can cater for whatever the occasion whether it’s a day at the races, wedding, special celebrations or you just want to be casual!
To complement your outfit there is a wonderful selection of scarves, jewellery and exclusive Italian leather handbags.
All the collections are carefully selected by VIcki. Thanks to a loyal customer base and over 25 years in the fashion business, Vicki is able to tailor her buying for specific clients, contacting them when anything suitable arrives in store. Personal service is the key to this fabulous shopping experience.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way