Visit Devon– Planning for the future
- Credit: Archant
Tourism businesses invited to attend industry event to shape visit Devon’s focus
On Thursday 19th November, Tourism business owners are being invited to attend an important meeting regarding the future of Visit Devon. Following on from the Devon Tourism Partnership Survey - conducted earlier this year regarding the future promotion of Devon - plans are being considered to bring together a new model of operating towards the future promotion of the county, using the Visit Devon brand.
The event will discuss future plans and give business owners the opportunity to get involved in the future direction of Visit Devon. Business owners will be able to have their say in shaping the important next steps for Visit Devon – the governing brand that represents and unites all of Devon as a public facing body both nationally and internationally.
Victoria Hatfield, Chair of Visit Devon, says:
“We really value the opinions and thoughts of everyone involved in the Devon tourism industry and are keen to hear their views on how we continue to promote the county of Devon. This will be an opportunity for businesses to put their ideas forward for the future of the county’s tourism promotion.”
The Future of Visit Devon Event will be held on Thursday 19th November 2015 from 2-4pm at Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club Ltd, Woodbury Castle, Woodbury, Exeter, Devon EX5 1JJ.
For those wishing to attend places must be reserved using Event Brite
For further information on Visit Devon go to www.visitdevon.co.uk
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds