Vote: Somerset Life Food and Drink Awards
- Credit: sub
This is your chance to vote and support Somerset’s finest food and drink businesses
Somerset is well-known for many great things - but the food and drink produced in this fine county have to be up there among its best attributes.
Living in Somerset we are surrounded by an abundance of great quality local produce and products.
When we hold the food and drink awards we are never disappointed by the quality of the entries. This year we look forward to hearing from you and receiving your votes, acknowledging the businesses you feel deserve to be recognised for their outstanding quality.
These awards are designed to champion, highlight and offer a showcase to the good and the great from the region’s food and drink industry, including local producers and suppliers, small farming businesses, chefs, restaurants, pubs, hoteliers and people who care about the countryside and the future of our local environment.
The companies nominated are all voted for by you, our readers. We want to know if you’ve received a fantastic meal at your local pub or have been impressed by the produce and service at your farmers’ market or local restaurant.
Entry forms are available in this issue and will be repeated in the August issue of Somerset Life. The nomination form is also available to download and complete online at somersetlifeawards.greatbritishlife.co.uk
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 4 Surrey Life meets Strictly costume designer Vicky Gill
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 8 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
Entries close on Friday 23 August. The three businesses from each category with the most reader votes are put through to the finals when our panel of judges will then select a shortlist and then the independent judging process will begin.
All the finalists will be invited to the prestigious awards ceremony on 3 October at The Venue at Junction 24, where they will find out if they are a winner.