Waterloo - The Best Of Abba Tribute Show, Palace Theatre Manchester
- Credit: Archant
This brand new show celebrates the music of one of the best-selling music artists of all time - Abba.
In 1974 the little known Swedish pop group Abba swept to superstardom with their Eurovision winning ‘Waterloo’, and four decades later the song and the band remain as popular as ever.
Now the phenomenal new tribute show ‘Waterloo’ looks back at the sensational rise to stardom of Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid and gives fans the opportunity to experience the thrill of a live Abba show!
The unique Abba sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail by a full live cast and band - with stunning costumes and breath-taking choreography.
The wonderful lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in wonderful, captivating harmony from the opening refrain to the final sing-along chorus of this two-hour spectacular.
Produced and Directed by James Baker.
Palace Theatre Manchester
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 3 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
Friday 27th February 2015 7.30pm
Tickets: £23.40 plus £2.85 transaction fee*