Waterloo - The Best Of Abba Tribute Show, Palace Theatre Manchester
- Credit: Archant
This brand new show celebrates the music of one of the best-selling music artists of all time - Abba.
In 1974 the little known Swedish pop group Abba swept to superstardom with their Eurovision winning ‘Waterloo’, and four decades later the song and the band remain as popular as ever.
Now the phenomenal new tribute show ‘Waterloo’ looks back at the sensational rise to stardom of Agnetha, Bjorn, Benny and Anni-Frid and gives fans the opportunity to experience the thrill of a live Abba show!
The unique Abba sound is replicated with an incredible attention to detail by a full live cast and band - with stunning costumes and breath-taking choreography.
The wonderful lyrics penned by Benny and Bjorn are sung in wonderful, captivating harmony from the opening refrain to the final sing-along chorus of this two-hour spectacular.
Produced and Directed by James Baker.
Palace Theatre Manchester
- 1 Review: Edgar House, Chester
- 2 The top 10 Glastonbury performances of all time
- 3 Win a £500 VIP Ladies Day at Thirsk Races
- 4 Win a year of farm shop food from Hinchliffe's worth £500
- 5 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 6 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 10 reasons you should visit Canterbury
- 9 Cotswold guided walks: The benefits of walking with friends
- 10 Don't miss Hampton Court Palace's divine tulip display this spring
Friday 27th February 2015 7.30pm
Tickets: £23.40 plus £2.85 transaction fee*