We’ll add the Champagne at Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
- Credit: Archant
Surprise your loved one this Valentine’s Day with your new culinary skills.
Our chef tutor will guide you through preparing a sumptuous three course menu along with hints and tips on how to finish and plate for a delicious dinner to impress that special someone.
All you need to do is take the prepared dishes home, heat, plate and serve…
We’ll also include a bottle of Champagne (which will be given to you on the day) so you can have the full Chewton Glen experience from the comfort of your own home!
Twice baked dolcelatte cheese soufflé with roasted pear and walnut salad
Fillet steak wellington, peppercorn sauce, spinach stuffed Portobello mushroom with parmesan crust
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 6 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 7 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 8 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 9 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
Chocolate and peanut butter mousse cake with chocolate mirror glaze
Arrive – 9.30am for refreshments, meet and greet with Rob and enjoy a run through of the day.
In the middle of the day we will break for lunch around the chef’s demonstration area. With many of the classes you will be tucking into the food you have cooked and for some we will provide dishes from The Kitchen restaurant, all accompanied with a glass of wine. During the day we will show you around our kitchen garden and pop into our beautiful greenhouse, introducing you to our gardeners if they are tending to the beds at the time.
Finish – 3.30pm, take home your creations and The Kitchen apron leaving the washing up for our cookery school team!
Dishes may be subject to slight change to reflect the seasonal produce available.
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa, New Forest, Hampshire, England, UK BH25 6QS
Res: 01425 282212
Tel: 01425 275341