Wedding Fair at Raymond Blanc’s manor house on Sunday, April 27
- Credit: Archant
Take a glimpse of Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons as it hosts a wedding showcase on Sunday, April 27, welcoming couples in search of their perfect wedding setting.
Le Manoir aux Quat’Saisons, Raymond Blanc’s 12th Century manor house, is available to host civil wedding ceremonies or wedding breakfasts for couples and their guests to enjoy.
Nestled at the heart of Le Manoir, with its own conservatory and opening on to a private walled garden within the oldest part of the house, La Belle Epoque dining room can entertain up to 50 guests.
A collection of Le Manoir’s premium suites provide an intimate location for the happy couple and their closest well-wishers.
Le Manoir’s cuisine is the focus of every visit; Raymond Blanc and his Michelin starred chefs, Gary Jones and Benoit Blin, have created seasonal dishes, many using the freshest produce from Le Manoir’s vegetable gardens. Guests can select their favourite Champagne and accompanying wines from Le Manoir’s extensive cellar with the assistance of the Chef Sommelier.
There is also the opportunity to explore Le Manoir and be treated to a guided tour of the wedding suites for a chance to imagine the special day. A member of the team will personally discuss ideas and wishes with couples, and introduce them to some of Le Manoir’s showcased partners.
Places to attend Le Manoir’s Wedding Fair are complimentary but limited. To register your interest to attend, email: email@example.com with the subject ‘Cotswold Life’ and detail your name, telephone number and estimated numbers for your special day.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 Win a fabulous free-range Morton's Norfolk turkey for Christmas!
- 4 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 5 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 9 The best walks in Dorset to see the autumn leaves
- 10 6 great walks near Skipton