Wedding Fayre at Walton Hall and Gardens
- Credit: Archant
Festival Events and Planning Ltd, in partnership with Walton Estates, give you the opportunity to attend the Wedding Fayre to beat all others, Sunday 23rd February 2020, between 11am and 3pm, at Walton Hall & Gardens, Walton Lea Rd, Higher Walton, Warrington WA4 6SN.
Featuring some of Cheshire's most elite suppliers, this fabulous Open Day gives you the opportunity to view the stunning grounds of Walton Hall & Gardens and to secure your Wedding Dream Team.
The first 50 couples to register will get one of our FREE exclusive VIP goodie bags, jam packed full of inspiration and treats along with a Cheshire Bride Magazine, kindly donated by the Archant Group.
Book early to avoid disappointment. Or you can simply turn up on the day.
With technology, cakes, fashion, ceremony inspo and floristry being some of the featured suppliers, can you really afford to miss this spectacular FREE event?
Plus, you get the opportunity to talk to the Walton Estates Team about their fabulous offers for the next 12 months, at the stunning Walton Estates wedding venues.
Register now for your chance to be in with discounts, prizes and much more.
Find event and ticket information visit www.eventbrite.co.uk
Further info available at www.waltonhallgardens.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 5 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks