The Wensleydale Experience - So much more than delicious food & glamping
- Credit: Archant
Immerse yourself in the magic of the Yorkshire Dales with us: Yurts, Berry’s Farm Shop & Café, Events, Farm Tours & Experiences, Walks and so much more.
Wake up to one of Yorkshire’s greatest views in one of our luxurious Mongolian yurts in the heart of the Dales, with an abundance of walks on your doorstep and places to see. Experience the best of the Yorkshire Dales with us.
Set on a working farm, we pride ourselves on offering the best food that Yorkshire has to offer, with local produce in our farm shop and homemade, delicious meals in our café. Perfect for anything from a tasty meal, to a cream tea and a yummy piece of cake.
From folk festivals to family days, we offer a variety of fantastic events throughout the year, there’s something for everyone!
- 1 The best place to view stormy skies in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 2 How to spend a day out in magical St Albans
- 3 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 4 Cheshire summer holiday outings: Making Tracks 2 model railway exhibition at Chester Cathedral
- 5 See photos of the last time Ladybower revealed its submerged village
- 6 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 7 Rob and Dave Nicholson - the TV farmers from Barnsley
- 8 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 9 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 10 Win a luxury break at the Raithwaite Sandsend Hotel
OPEN FARM SUNDAY
Join us for this national event and learn all about farming in the Dales. Tour our working farm, meet our animals, storytelling & so much more. Sunday 10th June. 10am – 4pm Free admission.
Our annual celebration of the Dales Countryside. Local musicians performing Folk music, traditional dancing, countryside crafts, farm tours, storytelling and so much more. A fun day out for all the family. Saturday 23rd June. 10am – 5pm. Free Admission
MUSIC IN THE COURTYARD
A fundraising event in aid of music and performing arts in the Dales. Come and enjoy an evening of fine food and listen to the sensational, local musicians. £12 pp Concert Only: 8pm for 8.30pm £25pp Concert & Dinner: 7pm Booking essential.
Get up close and personal with our lovable animals and learn all about farming in the Yorkshire Dales. Tours run every day in school holidays and throughout the Summer months and are available all year round for pre-booked groups.
CHILDREN’S THEMED PARTIES
The perfect way to keep the kids entertained throughout the school holidays.
Fancy dress encouraged
25th July – Pirate Party
1st August – Yorkshire Party
8th August – Wild West Party
15th August – Princesses & Knights
22nd August – Farmer Party
29th August – Teddy Bear’s Picnic
10am & 1pm. £2 per child.
Booking essential. Limited spaces.