- Credit: Archant
A leading independent girls school, located in 210 acres of stunning grounds in the heart of the Cotswolds, close to the cities of Bath, Bristol and Cheltenham.
Westonbirt School is a well established school offering superb facilities:
“Girls overall achievement in Westonbirt School is excellent, academically, in their community
service and in their outstanding personal development.” Independent Schools Inspectorate.
Westonbirt makes the best of every pupil. We achieve this within a boarding tradition, which is shared by day pupils, in an educational environment which combines tradition with modernity. Whether you are looking for a girls’ boarding school or a girls’ day school, you will enjoy our beautiful rural setting in the heart of the English countryside. Do call us to arrange a visit on 01666 881301 or email email@example.com
- 1 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 2 Restaurant review: The Victoria, Oxshott
- 3 You can stay at this adorable Winnie the Pooh 'Bearbnb' in Sussex
- 4 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 7 10 best Kent restaurants to visit in 2022
- 8 19 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 9 Kelvin Fletcher's Big Farming Adventure
- 10 WIN tickets to a Bristol food festival
Open Mornings in March, May and October, please visit our website for further details.
The girls are encouraged to participate in extra-curricular activities which are not only enjoyable but which also enable them to become well-rounded and confident individuals. We have a broad range of clubs and activities in addition to sport, music and drama.
There are also socials, debates and dances with boys’ schools. The girls may choose to improve their culinary skills in the Sixth Form with Leiths Certificate in Food and Wine. Many girls also participate successfully in Young Enterprise, World Challenge and the Duke of Edinburgh’s Award Scheme.
Outdoor pursuits range from surfing and mountain biking to trapeze jumping, as well as overseas trips to countries including France, Italy, Spain the USA and Peru. Community and fundraising projects are strongly supported at the school and the girls often initiate projects themselves for causes which are close to them.