What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine August 2016 – FREE to read online now
ello and welcome to our August issue, which is all about getting out and enjoying life in Cheshire while the sun shines. Hopefully.
I was lucky enough to spend some time with Raymond Blanc when he opened his new Brasserie Blanc in Knutsford last month. More time than I’d thought actually, but this is what it’s all about really. As he makes very plain; today’s luxury is time – time for yourself, time with family, time with friends. Make plans now to commit to some true quality time doing something fun. We can help with this too, with not one but two competitions this issue with prizes that will provide hours of enjoyment! Win Festival tickets for the Bear Grylls event at Tatton Park this September, or head along to the premier of Cirque de Soleil’s Amaluna!
Whatever plans you make, have fun and relax, life’s a long time in the living.
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 7 Blue Flag Beaches in Kent 2021
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
WIN! Tickets to Amaluna
What’s On – July
WIN! Festival tickets for Bear Grylls Survival Race
People & Places
Discover…ESPA Hot Stone Massage at Retreat Rooms, Cheadle Hulme
WIN! Could you be the face of Hoopers Wilmslow?
Get up and go! Beauty tips for festival fans
Easy does it: fine fashion for festival days
Home & Garden
Lay me down
Me time bathtime
Brexit and your home