What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine February 2017 – FREE to read online now
February is the longest month…. Yes, I know, technically it’s the shortest, but it just seems to drag on and on! Luckily there’s a glimmer of light in the middle of it all with St. Valentine’s Day. It doesn’t matter if your significant other is the Valentine’s equivalent of the Grinch, we all need some love and laughter to lighten up such a dreary month, so grab your favourite person and create some sunshine of your own.
There are several spots of sunshine planned for my near-future, not the least of which is the sure-to-be stunning Jim Steinman’s Bat Out Of Hell, The Musical, premiering in Manchester this month. Huge songs, a jaw-dropping set and a stage heaving with talent… I was lucky enough to meet the team behind the show (and in it) and tell you all about it on p24.
I hope you enjoy this month’s magazine; it’s filled with ideas for you and your home and should help lift the spirits and carry us through till the first signs of spring.
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
What’s On – February
People & Places
Bat Out Of Hell
Knutsford, Andrew Rogers
Dr Martin Kinsella
Tasting Notes…Chilli Banana, Wilmslow
Discover…Knutsford Spa Signature Massage
New for you
The long and the tall of it
A fine romance
Home & Garden
Behind closed doors
On the up