What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine April 2017 – FREE to read online now
Ooh, at last there seems to be a stirring of springtime here in the frozen north and I feel the need to do all sorts of spring clean-y things. Not your actual cleaning of course, I never feel an urge to do that, but there’s a definite desire to purge my wardrobe of all things fluffy and fleecy and top it up with soft and sheer, bright and colourful. It’s the human version of plumping out our feathers and having a little preen, maybe. Whatever, the need for some retail therapy is upon me, the SS17 collections have arrived just in time and I’m taking some inspiration from this month’s fashion picks on p68.
Last month we showcased the extraordinary talents of young artists from across the county, in our Schools Art Competition. Well, the results are in and the winners are announced; you can see our choices on p32 – I hope you agree with us!
What’s On – April
- 1 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 2 Who is the real Hampshire soldier behind BBC Two's new drama Danny Boy?
- 3 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 4 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 5 6 wonderful seafood restaurants to visit in Yorkshire
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Five hot new restaurants opening in Sussex
- 8 Bluebell walks in Dorset: 8 of the best places to go
- 9 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 10 A 5.3 mile circular walk around Sandwich
The 17th Living Edge School Art Competition
People & Places
Want it all
Lined up for spring
Home & Garden
Shake it up
Life on a plate
A decade to save