What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine April 2017 – FREE to read online now
Ooh, at last there seems to be a stirring of springtime here in the frozen north and I feel the need to do all sorts of spring clean-y things. Not your actual cleaning of course, I never feel an urge to do that, but there’s a definite desire to purge my wardrobe of all things fluffy and fleecy and top it up with soft and sheer, bright and colourful. It’s the human version of plumping out our feathers and having a little preen, maybe. Whatever, the need for some retail therapy is upon me, the SS17 collections have arrived just in time and I’m taking some inspiration from this month’s fashion picks on p68.
Last month we showcased the extraordinary talents of young artists from across the county, in our Schools Art Competition. Well, the results are in and the winners are announced; you can see our choices on p32 – I hope you agree with us!
What’s On – April
- 1 9 cosy pubs in Devon to warm up in this winter
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 Christmas markets in and around the Cotswolds
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 12 beautiful waterfalls in Yorkshire
- 8 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 9 Magical Christmas markets in Surrey 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
The 17th Living Edge School Art Competition
People & Places
Want it all
Lined up for spring
Home & Garden
Shake it up
Life on a plate
A decade to save