What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine May 2017 – FREE to read online now
In like a lion and out like a lamb.” This, allegedly, is how May should behave. Well, judging by the snow that met my disbelieving gaze this morning, in the dying days of April, we’re on for the first part of this prediction. Whether the weather plays ball for the second part is in the hands of the gods. Whatever, we’re planning for sun-related fun, fashion, food and drink and our special summer supplement is packed with ideas to help deliver the perfect summer, wherever you find the sunshine we all so crave.
To help with the ‘fun’ part, we’ve lined up three very different competitions for you this month, so whether you fancy theatre, interiors inspiration or going bonkers with the kids, it’s all here for you in May’s Living Edge.
Have a smashing month!
Kate Houghton, Editor
WIN! Tickets to The Ideal Home Show! (Closes 31st May)
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 9 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 10 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
What’s On – May
WIN! Tickets for Pride and Prejudice at Gawsworth Hall (Closes 31st May)
People & Places
WIN! Tickets to Geronimo Festival (Closes 19th May)
Bring me sunshine
Picnic problem solver
Meet…Dr. Jonquille Chantrey
New in May
It’s a jungle out there
Give it the brush off
Home & Garden
Birds of a feather
A smart development
Dr Simon Hyde