What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine June 2017 – FREE to read online now
It’s starting to feel a lot like summer. As I write this I am gazing from my window into a world filled with sunshine and my thoughts are turning to weekend BBQs, stretching out on a sunlounger and sipping cocktails with friends at home and abroad.
June is also the month when we celebrate our dads. My husband likes to remind me, often, that he’s an unsung hero; a positive domestic deity and a super-dad of gigantic proportions. I might laugh, but if for just one day a year we make it our aim to acknowledge everything the dads in our lives do for us and for our children, that’s not a bad return for all the bin emptying, car refuelling, child taxi-ing, standing in cold fields watching small boys play football, school fair BBQ-ing, spider ‘rescuing’ and teen daughter calming I haven’t had to do, is it? Thanks dad.
In honour of those men who love and nuture, this month’s magazine has some ideas and inspiration for how to show him how much you love him. I’ve been advised that whisky is the way forward…
Kate Houghton, Editor
Front cover: Alma Africana dress by Aguaclara @ See-Saw Lingerie, Hale.
- 1 Is this the cosiest pub in Essex?
- 2 5 of the best sustainable places to eat in Yorkshire
- 3 The Kent woman who turned her passion into a 1940s living museum
- 4 Amazing Devon events in the second half of 2022
- 5 Essex staycation: sleep in this quirky refurbished train carriage
- 6 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 7 Enjoy this two and a half hour walk around the Miserden Estate
- 8 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 9 10 best Kent restaurants to visit in 2022
- 10 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
What’s On - June
People & Places
Cheadle & Cheadle Hulme
Discover…The Spa at Portals Hotel, Tarporley
New in June
Home & Garden
Room for him
Teen tool kit