What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine June 2017 – FREE to read online now
It’s starting to feel a lot like summer. As I write this I am gazing from my window into a world filled with sunshine and my thoughts are turning to weekend BBQs, stretching out on a sunlounger and sipping cocktails with friends at home and abroad.
June is also the month when we celebrate our dads. My husband likes to remind me, often, that he’s an unsung hero; a positive domestic deity and a super-dad of gigantic proportions. I might laugh, but if for just one day a year we make it our aim to acknowledge everything the dads in our lives do for us and for our children, that’s not a bad return for all the bin emptying, car refuelling, child taxi-ing, standing in cold fields watching small boys play football, school fair BBQ-ing, spider ‘rescuing’ and teen daughter calming I haven’t had to do, is it? Thanks dad.
In honour of those men who love and nuture, this month’s magazine has some ideas and inspiration for how to show him how much you love him. I’ve been advised that whisky is the way forward…
Kate Houghton, Editor
Front cover: Alma Africana dress by Aguaclara @ See-Saw Lingerie, Hale.
- 1 Win a 2 night beach stay at The Beachcroft Hotel in Sussex
- 2 Win a picnic hamper from Booths
- 3 WIN a stay at Hornington Manor's new shepherd huts
- 4 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 5 WIN a holiday to the Isles of Scilly worth £1000
- 6 Win £500 of Gallox fashionwear
- 7 Blue Flag Beaches in Kent 2021
- 8 Win a luxury break at The Draycott Hotel in Chelsea
- 9 For sale: Yorkshire's dreamiest coastal view
- 10 Win a two-night stay for two at the Telegraph Hotel in Coventry
What’s On - June
People & Places
Cheadle & Cheadle Hulme
Discover…The Spa at Portals Hotel, Tarporley
New in June
Home & Garden
Room for him
Teen tool kit