What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine November 2017 – FREE to read online now
Our November issue is all about Christmas, designed to give you lots of ideas for making people happy this year. I have had a wonderful few weeks filling pages with inspiration; gifts for him, her, them and you…and it’s brought on (rather early) excited anticipation of the of the annual glorious insanity that is the festive season.
I love Christmas. I love the choosing and the wrapping and the giving. I love the dressing up, hugging friends and sipping fizz. I love the sparkling lights and the glittering windows. I love it all and I can’t wait…but shall have to put my joy on hold for a short while longer, as it’s actually still October, as I write this, and the sun is shining on a still very green landscape and the clocks have yet to turn back!
One person who hasn’t put Christmas on hold is the lovely Liz McClarnon, who has been deep in rehearsals for Elf the Musical for some weeks now. She tells Ben Hanson all about it on page 30, and now we both want to go!
Christmas – bring it on!
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 7 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 See inside this £3 million former game keeper’s cottage and boathouse in the Cotswolds
What’s On - November
People & Places
Gifts for her
Gifts for him
Gifts for them
Gifts for friends
Gifts to devour
Gifts for me, me, me!
Discover…I.T Cosmetics @ Selfridges Manchester
Tasting notes: Brasserie Blanc
Meet Mark Ellis @ Allium
Bring it on