What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine December 2017 – FREE to read online now
Well, that was 2017! It’s been a fun year, on the whole (as one as one avoids any form of political discussion that it, which can be surprisingly tricky at times). If you’re anything like me December has rather taken you by surprise. The first person who said: “only 30 sleeps till Christmas’ nearly got a knock on the nose, but luckily in this job I am constantly supplied with inspiration for fabulous gifts by all the excellent local businesses we’re surrounded by. There’s nothing like a pootle round Hale or stroll through Knutsford to ensure the shopping bags and Christmas stockings are all filled up!
This month we bring you our first diary page from Ester Dee, one of the headline-commanding ladies who provide much entertainment on hit show The Real Housewives of Cheshire. Each month she promises to tell us what she’s been up to and what she plans to do next. I hope you enjoy it!
Everybody here at Living Edge wishes you a very merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 See inside this £3 million former game keeper’s cottage and boathouse in the Cotswolds
What’s On - December
People & Places
Discover…Moddershall Oaks Hotel & Spa
One for you, one for me
All wrapped up
Tasting notes: Store Street Exchange
Christmas Eve treats
Premier league style
Being the best they can be