What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine January 2018 – FREE to read online now
Happy New Year!
May your year to come be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t. I have never managed to make a change just because it’s January. I am forever deciding to do something, change something, learn something…but then life (and a tendency towards lounging around every moment I can) gets in the way, so I have given up making those kind of promises to myself!
This year, I have simply decided to be open to new ideas, to welcome change and to generally have a wider perspective on life. It’s so easy to wrap oneself in the everyday challenges we face, but when you take a moment to view life through another’s eyes then, often, our own lives seem suddenly simpler. It’s certainly an approach advocated by Susanna Kelly, on pXX, who speaks passionately for the rights of everybody to simply be ‘ordinary.’
Whatever your plans and dreams for 2018, I hope they come to pass.
- 1 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 2 Scotney Castle makes an appearance in Netflix's The Sandman
- 3 Win a luxury 2-night Lake District getaway to the Skiddaw Hotel worth £500
- 4 Win the Cobra MX3440V Cordless Lawnmower
- 5 These 6 Norfolk beaches have been awarded the Blue Flag for 2022
- 6 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 7 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 8 Have you tried this French-style brasserie in Coggeshall?
- 9 11 pretty riverside pubs in Hertfordshire
- 10 Inside the home of 70s style guru Estelle Bilson
Kate Houghton, Editor
What’s On – January
People & Places
Luxury in London
Tasting Notes…The Mancunian
What’s new for the new year?
Pom pom punch
Paler shades of pastel
Home & Garden
Passion for purple
Making us proud
What goes up
SPONSORED BY: BPS Law
Hale | Stockton Heath | Manchester