What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine January 2018 – FREE to read online now
Happy New Year!
May your year to come be filled with love, laughter and happiness.
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? I don’t. I have never managed to make a change just because it’s January. I am forever deciding to do something, change something, learn something…but then life (and a tendency towards lounging around every moment I can) gets in the way, so I have given up making those kind of promises to myself!
This year, I have simply decided to be open to new ideas, to welcome change and to generally have a wider perspective on life. It’s so easy to wrap oneself in the everyday challenges we face, but when you take a moment to view life through another’s eyes then, often, our own lives seem suddenly simpler. It’s certainly an approach advocated by Susanna Kelly, on pXX, who speaks passionately for the rights of everybody to simply be ‘ordinary.’
Whatever your plans and dreams for 2018, I hope they come to pass.
- 1 Win a tropical trip for two to Mauritius
- 2 Win a stylish, hand-crafted rug by Best Wool worth up to £1,000
- 3 8 great family walks in the North West
- 4 Win a unique candles and country house prize
- 5 10 great circular walks in Cheshire
- 6 12 of the best pubs in Essex for Sunday lunches
- 7 Everything you need to know about Sarah Beeny's move to Somerset
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 10 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
Kate Houghton, Editor
What’s On – January
People & Places
Luxury in London
Tasting Notes…The Mancunian
What’s new for the new year?
Pom pom punch
Paler shades of pastel
Home & Garden
Passion for purple
Making us proud
What goes up
SPONSORED BY: BPS Law
Hale | Stockton Heath | Manchester