What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine April 2018 – FREE to read online now
Well, the blossom popping up all over and the dazzle of daffodils in the hedgerows suggest spring has arrived, even if the average temperatures don’t. With the longer days comes an urge to do all sorts of spring-cleany related things. Except actual spring cleaning that is, I never feel an urge to do that. There is however a definite desire to purge my wardrobe of all things sombre, fluffy and fleecy and top it up with soft and sheer, bright and colourful. It’s the human version of plumping out our feathers and having a little preen, maybe. Whatever, the need for some retail therapy is upon me and the SS18 collections have arrived just in time and I’m taking some inspiration from this month’s fashion picks.
Our monthly columnist Ester Dee is certainly feeling the stirrings of spring, find out what she’s been up to on page 6.
Last month we showcased the extraordinary talents of young artists from across the county, in our School Arts Competition. Well, the results are in and the winners are announced; you can see our choices on pXX – I hope you agree with us!
Kate Houghton, Editor
Sponsored by Artisan Tile & Bathroom Studio
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
Handforth | artisantbs.co.uk
What’s On – April
The 18th Living Edge School Art Competition
People & Places
Discover…The Spa @ The Lowry Hotel
Love. Want. Need
Home & Garden
All shapes and sizes