What’s inside the latest issue of Living Edge?
- Credit: Archant
Living Edge magazine May 2018 – FREE to read online now
Hello May! Please, please let this month deliver the sunshine and warmth we all crave. We had a brief burst of the good stuff last month, which while delightful served to make me even more anxious for a sun-filled summer. It’s all in the lap of the gods however, so best to be all British about it, and grit our teeth and carry on regardless of what the skies bring.
Make plans for sun-related fun (and pack a cagoule) here at home – why not enter our fabulous Rewind competition on page 20? If sitting on a camp chair in a field with 15,000 other people isn’t your bag, then enter our stylish Afternoon Tea competition instead, found on page 57. I shall be partaking of both delights this summer; I love Rewind and the fact that it’s held here in Cheshire fills me with joy, and who doesn’t love a hot cuppa and a fresh scone? Jam then cream, or cream then jam…let’s not argue!
Have a smashing month!
Kate Houghton, Editor
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
What’s On – May
WIN! Weekend tickets to Rewind North!
People & Places
WIN! Afternoon Tea in Knutsford
Bring me sunshine
Lauren Simon’s super-fix
Leading the way
Home & Garden
Hearts and homes
Building a future