What’s on at The Friary Guildford: Christmas 2016
- Credit: Archant
A look at what’s on at The Friary Guildford in the coming weeks
On the 17 November for light switch on, The Friary Guildford will have promo staff giving out scratch cards which will include various prizes to be won and not-to-be-missed retailer offers.
From 17 November until 24 December, The Friary Guildford will launch their ‘life size’ Christmas calendar which will be delivering various daily messages with what’s on at the centre. Get your daily fix on level 1 outside Urban Outfitters.
On 28 November (Cyber Monday) two large Christmas puddings (!) will be handing out coffee vouchers and Christmas cake from Costa and Muffin Break to say a warm thank you to people for coming into The Friary Guildford. The aim of this is to thank people for coming into the Friary Guildford instead of shopping online. Find them before all the goodies are gone!
The Friary Guildford also has an initiative this year across three days from the 16-18 December called Giftmas. Customers who spend a certain amount can claim a gift card of the following amount from Concierge on Level 1:
• £50 = £5
• £100 = £10
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 4 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 5 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
• £150 = £15
• £200 = £20
• £500 plus = £50