Things to do in Dorset this weekend
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Here’s our pick of some of the best events that are happening in the county this weekend
Head Chef, Chris Chatfield, presents our first Dorset Feasting Evening in our 18th Century chapel. Enjoy sharing boards and platters in an informal banquet style, all by candlelight. Seasonal, local produce, local wines and beers and a great atmosphere.
- 1 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 2 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 3 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 4 Win super stylish summer shades!
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 7 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 8 Property of the month: Godfreys Farmhouse, Great Totham
- 9 13 beautiful riverside pubs to visit in the Cotswolds
- 10 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
Enjoy a tour following in the footsteps of the Victorians in a stroll along the pier, a pleasure that has been enjoyed by generations. Experience a breath of fresh air and great views while learning about the history of the pier told by one of our Volunteers. Tours start at the gatehouse, normal admission applies to the Pier. For future information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01929 425 871
Light Up Poole Invites kids and grown-ups to a crazy 'Spectrum' themed rave infused party as we transform the iconic concert hall with UK's biggest dance hits! Expect DJ's, projections, bubbles, incredible lighting (no strobes) and themed activities. Dance to a mix of Brooklyn Attitude and London Swag combined with Berlin's Underground from DJ Kenny Mitchell
From 1702, the Theatre Royal in Drury Lane staged vibrant and glittering entertainments of music, dance, and acrobatics during the intervals of spoken plays. Recorder player Olwen Foulkes - accompanied by theorbo and cello - introduces the music and musicians featured in these fashionable interval concerts. The programme includes fiery sonatas by Arcangelo Corelli and Giuseppe Sammartini, and beautiful suites by less well-known musicians James Paisible, Matthew Locke, and John Grano.
Browse this selling exhibition at The Gallery at Manor Yard in Symondsbury featuring works from textiles and ceramics to sculpture and paintings created by members of Lyme Bay Arts.
To include your event in our listings, please email email@example.com