Whittles Jewellers VIP celebratory lunch, Gibbon Bridge Hotel
- Credit: Linda Viney
New releases presented by Rolex as part of the Baselworld Collection 2017
Managing director Joanna Rhodes-Valentine and the sales team of Whittles Jewellers, Preston, were proud to host a VIP celebratory lunch at the Gibbon Bridge Hotel, Chipping.
Attended by 100 valued customers and the managing director of Rolex UK, Richard de Leyser, the main focus of the afternoon was to exhibit the new releases presented by Rolex as part of the Baselworld Collection 2017.
A touch of glamour was brought to the occasion with the addition of two specially commissioned, hand carved Rolex inspired ice sculptures.
A magician and jazz band entertained guests during the drinks reception, and after lunch there was a special viewing of the 49 new Rolex watch releases.
Joanna Rhodes-Valentine said: ‘We were delighted to welcome so many of our loyal customers and unveil what has been a truly spectacular Rolex Basel Collection this year.’
- 1 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
- 2 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 3 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 4 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 5 The Hairy Bikers hit West Yorkshire
- 6 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Somerset this Halloween
- 7 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 8 The 5 best pumpkin patches in Cornwall this Halloween
- 9 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 10 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021