Whittles Jewellers VIP celebratory lunch, Gibbon Bridge Hotel
- Credit: Linda Viney
New releases presented by Rolex as part of the Baselworld Collection 2017
Managing director Joanna Rhodes-Valentine and the sales team of Whittles Jewellers, Preston, were proud to host a VIP celebratory lunch at the Gibbon Bridge Hotel, Chipping.
Attended by 100 valued customers and the managing director of Rolex UK, Richard de Leyser, the main focus of the afternoon was to exhibit the new releases presented by Rolex as part of the Baselworld Collection 2017.
A touch of glamour was brought to the occasion with the addition of two specially commissioned, hand carved Rolex inspired ice sculptures.
A magician and jazz band entertained guests during the drinks reception, and after lunch there was a special viewing of the 49 new Rolex watch releases.
Joanna Rhodes-Valentine said: ‘We were delighted to welcome so many of our loyal customers and unveil what has been a truly spectacular Rolex Basel Collection this year.’
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 WIN £200 worth of luxury silk bed products
- 3 Win a luxury ladies watch worth £199
- 4 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 5 Fossil hunting in Essex: Where to find shark teeth
- 6 A fond farewell to Torbay from the captain of cruise ship Eurodam
- 7 8 great family walks in the North West
- 8 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 9 10 great hill walks in Cheshire
- 10 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey