Wickwoods Country Club, Hotel & Spa
- Credit: Archant
Situated in a beautiful sylvan setting 10 minutes North of Brighton, Wickwoods offers a charming casual dining experience.
Typically a private members club it presents comprehensive health and fitness facilities, all surrounded by woodland and landscaped gardens. The Wickwoods bar, bistro, hotel and spa welcomes non-members subject to prior booking.
This club is ideal for breakfasts, lunch or an intimate evening dining with friends or a loved one. Should the weather permit, terraces in the gardens are perfect areas to dine alfresco. Warm candlelit evenings are especially romantic at the club, after dinner you can cosy up with fleeced blankets outside on soft furnishings around the large fire pit.
Neil Ruzicka, Head Chef at Wickwoods has assembled a talented team of chefs and presents a personally crafted menu. Breakfast, lunch, evening meals and light bites are freshly prepared on a daily basis, served each day from 7am through to 9:30pm.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 3 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 4 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 5 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 6 10 of the prettiest Villages in Dorset to visit
- 7 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 8 16 films that you might not know were made in Devon
- 9 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 10 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
On Sundays a delicious Carvery of locally sourced meats, seasonal vegetables and roasted potatoes is served from 7am through to 6pm. Quality coffee and a selection of teas are served from the club’s bar alongside premium lagers, spirits, and locally brewed bitters as well as a good choice of wines.
Great food, great service and fabulous dining at Wickwoods.
Wickwoods currently offers 2 for 1 on main courses for Discover Sussex readers. Quote “2 for 1 Discover Sussex” upon booking. Offer is for a limited period, terms & conditions apply.
For more information about Wickwoods Country Club or to make a booking you can call reception on 01273 857567. Alternatively you can email email@example.com.