Wild Textile Exhibition at Nature In Art, Gloucester
- Credit: Archant
Nature In Art is continuing their support of local community art groups by welcoming textile artists ‘Group Purple’ to exhibit.
Nature In Art are hosting Group Purple’s exhibition ‘WILD’ in the education centre from August 12 - 31 and the first week will see many of the featured artists demonstrating their skills to the public.
Each member has expressed in their own individual style their interest in the natural world and a diverse body of work will be on show.
Rooks, owls, nests, coastal views, wild creatures and wild flowers are just some of the sources studied and developed into panels, framed pieces and other exhibits.
Nature in Art, Wallsworth Hall, A38 Twigworth, Gloucester, GL2 9PA.
Admission charges: Adults £5.25, Concessions £4.75,
Family £15.00, Under 8s FREE
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great pubs
- 5 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 6 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 7 5 great walks in and around Kendal
- 8 Why James Bond actor Timothy Dalton is proud of his Belper roots
- 9 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit