WIN a backstage experience at Cornbury!
- Credit: Ben Phillips
Join All Saints, Bryan Ferry, Seal and Jamie Cullum at the stunning Great Tew Estate for the Cotswolds’ best open air party of the summer.
Cornbury Music Festival has something for everyone; a beautiful setting, great music and delicious food; with its relaxed family-friendly atmosphere it’s perfect for first time festival goers. There is something for everyone with a fantastic line-up over four stages, a comedy stage, brain-tingling literary talks, a creative kids zone, a disco in a garden shed, head-to-toe healing in the Therapixie tent, a traditional funfair, an exclusive VIP area and beautiful campsites nestled in the estate’s rolling hills. Visit www.cornburymusicfestival.com for more information and tickets, or call the ticket hotline 0844 338 0000. Cornbury Music Festival: July 8-10
COMPETITION For a chance to win a pair of VIP weekend adult tickets with camping, an exclusive visit backstage and lunch for two in the Artists’ Café, please answer the below question…
QUESTION: In which year was Jamie Cullum born?
Please submit your answer here.
Terms and conditions: Competition closes at midday, Friday, May 27. Entrants must be 18 years or older. The prize includes two VIP weekend adult tickets with camping at the Cornbury Music Festival July 8-10 with an exclusive visit backstage to have lunch as the guest of festival director Hugh Phillimore in the Artists’ Café. The prize does not include travel. Any other costs incurred are payable by the competition winner. Full Archant terms and conditions can be found at www.cotswoldlife.co.uk
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 of the best places for a bluebell walk in Surrey
- 3 17 of the best spots for al fresco dining in Essex
- 4 12 outdoor dining experiences in Surrey
- 5 Win a short break in London at The Dilly on Piccadilly
- 6 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 7 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces
- 8 7 magical bluebell walks in Devon
- 9 Bluebell walks in Suffolk: Beautiful spring woodlands to explore
- 10 Bluebell woods in Derbyshire: Top 5 places to go for woodland walks