Win a bespoke Lilibets of Paris wedding cake worth up to £725
- Credit: Archant
Lilibet Connard’s cakes are the coveted centre piece for many brides wanting that ‘pièce de résistance.’ Now here’s your chance to win your own stunning designer confection that tastes as good as it looks.
One winning bride will have an hour’s consultation and tasting at Lilibets of Paris, Southport. Lilibet will then craft your unique cake, deliver and set it up at the venue.
Paris Cordon Bleu-trained, Lilibet uses only the finest ingredients. Turkish raisins and sultanas, French glace cherries, unrefined sugar and free-range eggs for light fruit cake or sponges which are available in blends of white chocolate and passion fruit, chocolate; coconut and lime, vanilla and more.
And, when Lilibet models a bride and groom to top a cake, they’re dressed in their wedding outfits – without the groom seeing her in the gown!
To win, simply answer this question:
Wearing what colour is traditional for the bride?
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 10 of the best Halloween events in Cheshire
- 3 Simon Reeve explores the Lake District his new series
- 4 Essex firework displays: The best events for Bonfire Night 2021
- 5 10 great Halloween events in Lancashire
- 6 Win an amazing festive break for two in Devon
- 7 Star cast unveiled for new ITV crime drama set in North Devon
- 8 Fireworks displays and bonfire night events in Sussex 2021
- 9 5 pumpkin patches to visit in Sussex this autumn
- 10 Where to pick pumpkins in Dorset for Halloween 2021
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date of June 15th 2015. The editor’s decision is final.
Submit your answer below or send your answer on a postcard with full contact details including your email address and mobile number by June 15th to:
Lancashire Life, Lilibet’s competition, United Business Centre, Cinnabar Court, 5300 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, WA4 4GE.
To find out more about Lilibet’s wedding cakes visit www.lilibetsofparis.com
T&Cs: Prize is one bespoke, handmade wedding cake up to the value of £725, a 1 hour consultation at Lilibets of Paris (travel costs bride’s own), delivery and set up at venue (Lancashire or Cumbria only). Three month lead in from consultation to wedding date. Excludes dates in December, January and August.
‘’All prizes are non transferable. Archant has the right to disqualify any entrant including the winner when they do not meet the stipulated criteria for entering the competition. In these circumstances the winner will be redrawn.’’