Win a luxury two night break at Mottram Hall Hotel
- Credit: Archant
Mottram Hall Hotel is an idyllic wedding venue and one lucky person will have the chance to sample all that luxury in our fabulous competition
Cheshire Life and Mottram Hall are offering one lucky winner the chance to win a two night stay at the elegant 18th century Georgian country house hotel. The winner and their guest will enjoy luxury accommodation, a three course dinner on both evenings in the AA Rosette restaurant and use of the UK’s first Alfresco ThermoSpace.
Mottram Hall, one of QHotels’ 26 award-winning unique hotels, offers a premium wedding service. From its picturesque location to its award-winning 5 Bubble Spa, it’s a fairytale wedding venue. Set in 270 acres of beautiful Cheshire countryside, picturesque rose gardens, stunning lake and 18-hole golf course it offers the perfect surroundings for your wedding day
Voted as ‘Best Wedding Venue in South Manchester’ in the Eat, Drink, Sleep Awards 2017, it is exclusive to one wedding a day with opulent reception rooms, spectacular grounds, mouth-watering catering and personal, professional service. Their dedicated wedding co-ordinators are there to help you turn your dreams into reality. Nothing is too much trouble, they want you to have a magical day and have everything you need to create your own special celebration.
For your chance to win this prize, simply answer the following question:
What is the name of the main function suite used for weddings at Mottram Hall?
A. St Andrews Suite
- 1 Where to watch the Perseids meteor shower in East Anglia
- 2 5 of the best places to visit in Cheshire this summer
- 3 5 wild swimming spots in Cheshire
- 4 The incredible Cornish stone structures with an exceptional history
- 5 Cheshire walk - Anderton Boat Lift and Nature Park
- 6 Hoards of spider crabs on Cornish beaches are not a danger to the public
- 7 4 of the best places for open water swimming in Hampshire
- 8 17 amazing experience days in Hampshire
- 9 The 5 best spots for wild swimming in Somerset
- 10 See inside this beautiful 18th-century barn conversion, on the market for £1.5 million
B. Mottram Suite
C. Carrington Suite
The winner will be the first correct entry drawn after the closing date of September 30th. The editor’s decision is final. Send your answer on a postcard with full contact details including your email address and mobile number by September 30th to: Mottram Hall competition, Cheshire Life, The Whitehouse, Wilderspool Business Park, Greenalls Avenue, WA4 6HL. Alternatively submit your answer via our website www.cheshirelife.co.uk