Win a pair of tickets to the opening dinner of the FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival!
- Credit: Archant
You could win tickets to the opening dinner of the FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival on March 21
Staged in the 15th-century Divinity School of the Bodleian Library (pictured above) on March 21, the opening dinner of the FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival celebrates the festival’s annual weekend programme of speakers from the USA on American Literature and Culture.
The dinner will be attended by distinguished American writers, including author Diana Gabaldon, whose Outlander novels have sold more than 26 million copies; T. Jefferson Parker, the celebrated Los Angeles crime writer; award-winning African-American novelists Jewell Parker Rhodes and Lalita Tademy; and Nobel Prize-winning scientist, Professor Eric Kandel.
Q: In which year was Diana Gabaldon born?
For your chance to win a pair of tickets to the dinner send your answer to the above question, along with your full contact details to:
FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival Competition – FT15CL,
- 1 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 2 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 3 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 4 How the Goosnargh Gin distillery bounced back from adversity
- 5 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 6 Seven Falls, Tintwistle - a hidden gem in the Peak District
- 7 7 of the best spas in Sussex
- 8 Afternoon tea in Kent: 15 of the best tearooms
- 9 5 Yorkshire walking locations with great cafes
- 10 16 beautiful beaches in Devon you have to visit
c/o Katie Tait,
or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting code ‘FT15CL’.
Terms and conditions: Competition closes at midday on Monday, March 16. The evening begins at 7.30pm with a drinks reception followed by a three-course dinner with wines. Dress code: business suits.
The FT Weekend Oxford Literary Festival runs from Saturday, March 21 to Sunday, March 29, 2015.
Festival Box Office: 0870 343 1001. To book tickets and view the programme visit www.oxfordliteraryfestival.org