Win a Peckforton Castle break with your Valentine’s selfie
- Credit: Archant
Have your face and Valentine’s message displayed for the whole of Manchester to see
One of the North West’s leading wedding venues Peckforton Castle is taking over a prominent Manchester digital board on 14th February to help deliver love messages in a unique way.
The castle, set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, is encouraging people to tweet them a ‘Selfie’ blowing a kiss or kissing their other half using the hashtag #GiveUsAPeck
Just tweet @Peck1 with your Valentines message, attach your Selfie and use the hashtag #GiveUsAPeck
It’s the perfect romantic gesture for anyone who wants to proclaim their love for the person in their life, especially if you may have forgotten to buy them a Valentines gift.
The digital board is located at the corner of the A6 and Store Street directly next to Piccadilly Station, a prime spot for passers by and commuters.
The best tweet on Valentine’s Day will win a fabulous overnight stay for 2 at Peckforton Castle to enjoy their luxurious surroundings and soak up the romantic location.
- 1 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 2 8 charming market towns you need to visit in Somerset
- 3 20 of the best restaurants in Hertfordshire
- 4 10 spooky Halloween events in Sussex
- 5 6 waterfall walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District
- 6 20 of the best restaurants in Essex
- 7 Win a Mini-Moon experience for two at The Feathered Nest in the Cotswolds
- 8 6 great walks near Skipton
- 9 7 great walks near Kirkby Lonsdale
- 10 5 great walks in and around Kendal