Win a Peckforton Castle break with your Valentine’s selfie
- Credit: Archant
Have your face and Valentine’s message displayed for the whole of Manchester to see
One of the North West’s leading wedding venues Peckforton Castle is taking over a prominent Manchester digital board on 14th February to help deliver love messages in a unique way.
The castle, set in the heart of the beautiful Cheshire countryside, is encouraging people to tweet them a ‘Selfie’ blowing a kiss or kissing their other half using the hashtag #GiveUsAPeck
Just tweet @Peck1 with your Valentines message, attach your Selfie and use the hashtag #GiveUsAPeck
It’s the perfect romantic gesture for anyone who wants to proclaim their love for the person in their life, especially if you may have forgotten to buy them a Valentines gift.
The digital board is located at the corner of the A6 and Store Street directly next to Piccadilly Station, a prime spot for passers by and commuters.
The best tweet on Valentine’s Day will win a fabulous overnight stay for 2 at Peckforton Castle to enjoy their luxurious surroundings and soak up the romantic location.
- 1 Devon celebrity chef unveils latest eatery
- 2 10 of the best restaurants for al fresco dining in Norfolk
- 3 A stunning £6 million home near Alderley Edge, Wilmslow, and Prestbury.
- 4 19 great places to eat outdoors in Cheshire after lockdown
- 5 Win a unique Peak District Walk book gift box with great map books and photography
- 6 20 of the best places to eat out in St Ives
- 7 Martin Clunes shares his favourite local places in Dorset
- 8 The must-have flowers and plants for gardens in 2021
- 9 Cornwall's best dog-friendly beaches...and places to eat on the way
- 10 35 great Surrey pubs with beer gardens and terraces